Professional supervision is an important part of your work as a Hypnotherapist or NLP Coach for your professional development and for your own wellbeing
We spend a lot of time working with clients who are vulnerable, unhappy, suffering with stress and anxiety, who are depressed and traumatised. We listen and support, offer guidance, intervention and therapy.
Supervision allows you to discuss client issues and therapy, whilst maintaining your client’s confidentiality. It enables you to process your thoughts and feelings in a safe space, and get a second opinion on the work you are doing with your clients; brainstorming ideas and drawing on my 20+ years’ of experience of working in this field. Supervision also enables you to meet your organisational, professional and personal objectives as well as fulfilling CPD requirements and offering you continued support and the opportunity for development.
I offer 1-1 supervision with two options, and group supervision, which can be taken on line via zoom or in person:
- Supervision – clinical supervision and support of your client work
- Supervision and business development
Having run my business for over 20 years’ I have a wealth of experience in running a successful practice that has been my sole income to support myself and my family as a single parent. I have invested time and money in my professional and personal development and this option gives you the opportunity to draw upon my knowledge, experience and good practice in building your own business successfully and ethically, in addition to providing clinical supervision and support of your client work.
Why choose me?
- I am a GHR Acknowledged Supervisor with over 20 years’ experience in this field as a Hypnotherapist, Coach and NLP Master Practitioner
- 8 years’ supervision experience
- Experienced Business Mentor – helping you to grow a successful therapy business with integrity
- Support for you personally and professionally
- Successfully coached, mentored and supported other business women to grow their businesses through the “Successful Women in Business Mastermind group” since 2014.