I am passionate about my therapy work and particularly about working with clients holistically, empowering them to find inner balance, and make their lives happier, more rewarding and fulfilling. I find it deeply rewarding to use my skills to empower my clients to make exciting and long-lasting changes in their lives.
In my early 20’s I suffered with anxiety and panic attacks, and I understand both personally and professionally how limiting this is and how it can stop you from living your life to the full. It was my own journey to overcome and resolve these issues fully, that lead me to work as a therapist and specialise in this field.
I have previously held careers as a Secondary School English Teacher, a Senior Manager in Local Government and I have worked in the not-for-profit Sector – all of which have contributed to my skills as a therapist and my life experience.
B.A.(Hons), PGCE, NLP Master Practitioner, PPDL Certified NLP Trainer, Dip.Hyp. SQHP, Licensed IEMT Practitioner, Certificate Counselling skills & Theory.
- Qualified and insured Hypnotherapist
- Master Practitioner and Certified Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Licenced Integral Eye Movement Therapy Practitioner (IEMT)
- NHS Trained Health & Wellbeing Coach
- GHR Acknowledged Supervisor
In addition to my own clients, as a freelance NHS Health & Wellbeing Coach, I work with patients referred by their GP’s who are experiencing a range of mental, physical, and emotional issues, empowering them through coaching to manage their health and wellbeing.
As a GHR Acknowledged Supervisor, I supervise and support other therapists in their clinical work and development.
I am committed to developing my professional skills to ensure the most up to date and effective application of therapies to my clients. I have trained with some of the leading authorities in the field of NLP and clinical hypnosis from the UK and USA.
- General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR),
- professional member of the Association of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ANLP),
- Member of the Complimentary and Natural Health Council (CNHC)
- Validated practitioner of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council, where I hold a Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice: my therapeutic work is governed by their strict code of ethics.
- I hold an enhanced DBS check for both adults and children and I am safeguarding trained.
What I can offer You
As an Integrated NLP Hypnotherapist, and Coach with 20 plus years’ experience I am different to other Hypnotherapists, who will usually just put you into a trance and read you a script. This is incredibly general and only works for a small amount of people. The work I do is much deeper: I integrate powerful psychological interventions seamlessly and ensure that your personal, specific issues are dealt with so that you can get results. I am also able to teach you how to use these effective therapeutic tools, so that you feel empowered to lead yourself and your life differently after your sessions with me have finished.
How to Work with Me
The first step is to book a telephone consultation with me to establish what help you need and whether we are a fit for each other. There is no charge for this initial telephone consultation. Contact me via the contact form.
I look forward to finding out more about you.